Click on the links below in order to install the correct version of this keyboard on your system.
– Android => https://goo.gl/nNaCY3
– iOS => https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/khmerism/id1148794719?ls=1&mt=8
– Window => https://goo.gl/GLyN4a
– Mac OS => https://goo.gl/XOzNOA
2 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Sophat on SBBIC Khmer Unicode Keyboard for Mac OS X
- Nathan Wells on Free English to Khmer and Chuon Nath Dictionary Download
- Sopanha on Download Every Known Khmer Font All At Once
- Vanneth on Khmer Grammar
- Hok on Download All Khmer Unicode Fonts
I installed the Windows-Khmer language pack on Win 10 computer. Now I can switch between German/English/Khmer. Please help me to understand what is the difference to your Khmerism Lyheng Keyboard?
It’s just laid out differently, based on a heat-map of usage, rather than based on similarly sounding letters as compared to English.